DeBox Community Governance GuidelinesDeBox aims to provide a convenient social platform for the Web3 community, bringing users together through shared interests and fostering a sense of inclusivity. DeBox adopts the DeBox Guardians Eagle community for global governance. In addition, each community on DeBox can establish its own rules, defined and enforced by respective Buidlers and MODs.
To create a secure and friendly environment, please adhere to the following fundamental guidelines:
1. Principle of AuthenticityAvoid spreading false information within DeBox. We encourage authentic communication.
2. Gambling ProhibitionAny form of gambling activity, organization, promotion, or participation is strictly prohibited within DeBox.
3. Avoidance of Violent ContentThe posting of any form of violent content is absolutely forbidden to maintain a harmonious community environment.
4. Protection of MinorsPlease refrain from sharing any content related to minors that involve explicit or suggestive material.
5. Respect for PrivacyDo not publish any content involving the intimate or explicit material of others without their consent.
6. Compliance with RegulationsEnsure that your behavior complies with local regulations, especially regarding alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and ammunition.
7. Rejection of Hate SpeechWe strongly oppose any form of hate speech based on identity or vulnerability.
8. Respect for DeBoxRespect the DeBox product and refrain from any misuse, including the sale or purchase of accounts or other services, or fraudulent activities using monetization features.
DeBox Guardians Eagle Community Governance Norms
In accordance with the "DeBox Community Governance Guidelines," the DeBox Guardians Eagle (DGE) community governs the content within DeBox, including Moments, Groups, Clubs, DAOs, Users, and other content defined in the DeBox Terms of Service.
1. Monitoring and IdentificationDGE community members who find content within DeBox violating the "DeBox Community Governance Guidelines" can promptly initiate a Ticket within the DGE community and provide relevant screenshots for feedback.
2. Reporting MechanismAny community member can report any behavior violating the "DeBox Community Governance Guidelines" through designated reporting channels.
3. Governance ProcessHandling Reports on Individual Users: DGE community Buidlers and MODs assess whether a violation has occurred. If unable to determine, a proposal is initiated for judgment. Upon confirming a violation, it is submitted to DeBox for punishment.
Handling Reports on community: DGE community Buidlers and MODs assess whether a violation has occurred. If unable to determine, a proposal is initiated for judgment. Upon confirming a violation, it is submitted to DeBox for punishment, and the decision is publicly disclosed by the DGE community
4. PenaltiesFor individual users: Including but not limited to warnings, risk labeling, muting, etc. Additionally, an Account muted in three groups simultaneously will result in a temporary suspension state, will unsuspend after the mute is over. During a temporary suspension state, the user will be silenced in all chats, and will not be able to access 'Moment' and features related to 'Moment'. Users can apply to DeBox Support to have their suspension lifted.
For Community: Including but not limited to warnings, risk labeling, restricting tools functionality, disbanding, etc.